Find out more – https://careers.atkinsglobal.com/apprenticeships
Our world is changing faster than at any other time. The world’s population is increasing dramatically. Climate change is touching all corners of our planet. And our natural resources are dwindling.
By 2055, three quarters of us will live in cities, putting infrastructure and transport systems under extreme pressure.
So how will our built environment cope?
It’s a question Atkins is working hard to answer. As one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies, we’re helping to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
Now it’s your turn to help us.
Explore the opportunities and discover why you should be joining us as we lead the world into the future. We look forward to welcoming you.
WHY CHOOSE ENGINEERING?
The design, engineering and project management industries are exciting sectors to work in. We use leading-edge technology to literally change the world for the better – through our work we’re shaping smart cities, preserving our natural heritage, and making communities happier. Here are five reasons to choose engineering
- Engineering has more impact on the world than any other profession
- Engineering is really interesting and allows you to use your creativity every day
- Engineers are in demand and they earn good money
- Engineering drives our economy forward and gives you the power to make a difference
- Engineering gives you the chance to work with talented people